For rental enquiries please telephone Corniche Estates on
01428 741 646
fax 01428 741648
or email us here
This map is to show the location of Villa Loukia
on the island of Kefalonia.
A few of the islands roads are illustrated. This is not a fully detailed road
map, there are many more little roads to explore on this beautiful island.
Please click on the map for a close-up view
of the villa location.
- Karavados village with small shop - 10 minute walk
- Bus stop - 10 minute walk, although car hire is recommended
to explore this scenic island
- St. Thomas beach - 2 minute drive
- 3 restaurants at St. Thomas beach
- Trapezaki beach - 5 minute drive
- 3 restaurants at Trapezaki
- Lourdas village with many shops, restaurants and a lovely sandy beach
- 10 minute drive
- Pesada where you can catch the ferry to Zante, - 10 minute drive
- Spartia - 10 minute drive, a traditional village with shop,
3 restaurants, owl & hedgehog museum. Spartia beach has a small harbour
and one of the islands best restaurants 'Waterway' with panoramic views
overlooking the sea.
- Argostoli (capitol) - 20 minute drive
- Airport - 20 minute drive
Karavados is as a small traditional village
situated in the south of Kefalonia.
Plan Views of Villa Loukia ~
To give you a better idea of the layout of this grand property
we have provided plan views below, please click on them for a closeup.
Views from the 1st floor terrace
Local sandy beach -